The old version of the ISN integration with HomeBinder used to send the inspection report to HomeBinder as an attached PDF. This PDF has caused issues for many inspectors.
The solution: Send the report as a link instead of an attachment
Note: This update will not have any effect on how you run your business or deliver your inspection reports to your clients.
The process is very easy. Here's how to do it:
- Login to ISN
- Click on the 'Email' tab at the top of your page, then click 'My Email Templates'
- Find your 'HomeBinder.com Integration Email Template' and click the pencil icon on the left side of your page to edit your email template.
- Scroll down to the 'Attachments' section and UNCHECK the box that says 'Always attach the report'.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the main body of the email. Copy and paste the following on a new line- ReportURL: %reporturl%
- Click the 'Save Template' button.
That's it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need help.