We've had a few inspectors report issues with our integration with ISN if the report is larger than 10MB. There is a restriction in ISN that prevents emails from being sent if a file larger than 10MB is saved as an ATTACHMENT on the email.
The solution: Send the report as a link instead of an attachment
The process is very easy. Here's how to do it:
- Login to ISN
- Click on the 'Email' tab at the top of your page, then click 'My Email Templates'
- Find your 'HomeBinder.com Integration Email Template' and click the pencil icon on the left side of your page to edit your email template.
- Scroll down to the 'Attachments' section and UNCHECK the box that says 'Always attach the report'.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the main body of the email. Copy and paste the following on a new line- ReportURL: %reporturl%
- Click the 'Save Template' button.
That's it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need help.