Configuring your automation settings enables you to easily send out binders to clients, as well as inform the agents that a binder has been created on their behalf.
API Key & API Route Name: This information will only be used if you are integrating your HomeBinder account with another software system that you use.
Binder Auto Transfer/Share: This is most commonly used by inspectors that create binders through one of the software integrations. If you check this box, binders will automatically be sent to your clients after they have been created. It prevents you from having to log in and manually send each binder.
Send Agents Transfer Notifications: Checking this box will send an email to any agent co-branded on a binder. This will let them know that you have given your mutual client a free lifetime HomeBinder subscription, and that you added their information to the binder.
Binder Action Option: This is most commonly used by inspectors that are creating binders through one of our integrations. You only need to worry about this field if you check off ‘Binder Auto Transfer/Share’.
• Transferring a binder gives your client full ownership of the binder and is 100% private for them. You won’t be able to view the binder after the binder is transferred.
• Sharing a binder gives your client full access to use their account, but you will maintain the ability to view that binder. Most inspectors transfer binders as clients tend to prefer that option.
Binder Transfer/Share Delay (in hours): This is only used if you checked off ‘Binder Auto Transfer/Share’ and are using one of our software integrations. It sets a delay period between when the binder is created and when the binder is sent to your client. This gives you the opportunity to make edits to your client’s binder before it is automatically sent.
Setting up your Review Widget
In 5 steps you can add up to 2 links to your public review profile:
1. Go to Settings > Public Review Profiles
2. Click Add Profile Link
3. Select your Chosen Network. If it is not listed, choose Other Network
4. Add your profile URL link
5. Click Add and you're ready to go!