Watch the video to see how you can add your business branding (logo, photo, contact info) to all the binders in your account.
To add your personal branding
1. Navigate to Users
2. Click User Options and select View
3. Click Edit and add in your contact info
4. Upload your picture and company logo. You can also add in a short message to customers that will show up in in any emails that HomeBinder sends on your behalf.
To set up co-branding
1. Navigate to Settings > Branding
2. Click Edit
3. Select Default User Branding to select one from the following options:
None: There will be no branding in the account, this is not recommended.
Agent: This option will give you sole branding on the binder, appliance recall alerts and maintenance reminders that go out from HomeBinder.
Both the Broker and Agent: This option will enable you to brand it with both the agent and broker branding.
Broker: This option will give the broker sole branding on the account.
Once you make a selection, you can see an example of how it will look at the bottom of the screen.